The agreement stipulates the conditions of membership in the Cooperative and the rights and responsibilities of the Member.
The Member shall have all rights as an owner of the Cooperative as presented in the Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws of the Cooperative or as otherwise provided under Oregon State Law. No other rights shall be inferred or provided. Member Rights may be amended from time to time pursuant to the Cooperative’s Bylaws or by changes in State Law.
Member rights may be suspended provided the Cooperative finds the member no longer in good standing pursuant to this agreement and adjudicates the matter pursuant to the Cooperative’s bylaws.
Upon acceptance of Membership by the Cooperative, the Member agrees to the following:
- Payment of a membership fee of $500. 00. This fee may be returned in the event that the cooperative ceases to continue pursuant to the bylaws of the cooperative.
- List WTV Truckers Cooperative as “also insured” on liability insurance.
- Complying with the Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws of the Cooperative.
- Accepting the authority of the Board of Directors to make decisions pursuant to the bylaws.
- Abide by all Cooperative policies and procedures.
- To remain loyal to the cooperative by not engaging competition with the Cooperative as a broker.
- Making all trucks available for cooperative business before other work.
- In the unlikely event that the Cooperative does not go forward, a portion of the membership will be returned after all expenses have been paid pursuant to the Articles of Incorporation.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the WTV Truckers Cooperative fill out thisform